- Combats the proliferation of irritant agents
- Soothes irritated skin
- Suitable for adults and babies
- Fragrance free
Bioderma Sensibio D.S Cream 40 ml
Out of stock
Bioderma Crealine (Sensibio) DS+ cream is designed for sensitive skin combining irritations, redness and flaking. It sanitizes skins especially on greasy irritated areas: wings of the nose, eyebrows, forehead, chin.
The sensitivity of the skin is usually expressed by feelings of warmth and diffused or localized redness. It is easily dehydrated and the ensuing drought self-sustains skin fragility and is associated with unpleasant feelings of tightness. The excessive sensitivity of the skin can be temporary or permanent, from the endogenous origin (sensitive skin prone), from exogenous origin linked to environmental factors (acquired sensitive skin) or from the dual origin (reactive sensitive skin).
Crealine DS+ care’s dermo-patented formula soothes and sanitizes sensitive skin, reduces redness and visibly reduces the formation of flaking. Fragrance-free, it is hypoallergenic, formulated to minimize the risk of allergy. Your oily sensitive skin is protected, hydrated, sanitized.
Directions of Use:
– Apply BIODERMA Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream once or twice a day to cleansed skin (ideally using Sensibio DS Foaming gel or Sensibio H2O non rinse Micelle solution).
– For adults’ scaly scalp conditions, a soothing, purifying and keratoregulating cream shampoo is recommended, Node DS.
– Alternating with Sensibio DS Foaming gel, BIODERMA recommends Sensibio H2O, cleansing non-rinse micelle solution.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Piroctone Olamine, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Climbazole, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Out of stock