- Tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia, a plant native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Unlike the common tea plant which is used to make black and green teas, the Melaleuca alternifolia plant cannot be ingested, instead it’s widely regarded for its purifying activity and used topically to purify and soothe skin
- Skin care and hair care products containing tea tree oil as an active ingredient can clarify and soothe complexions prone to breakouts, excess oil and congestion. For problem skin, tea tree is a miracle natural ingredient that can be diluted in its pure form and added to baths, steam facials and used to make homemade beauty products
- Tea tree oil has a long history as an ingredient in skin care and cosmetics, popularised for its unique purifying and soothing abilities. This miracle essential oil has been used extensively in beauty products for decades, first used to produce a cosmetic moisturiser in the early twentieth century, and extensively produced today as a gamechanger for oily and blemish-prone skin
- Melaleuca Alternifolia contains several compounds which are thought to provide activity that could help purify, soothe and relieve skin. Many alternative and complementary medicines have received increased popularity, with tea tree increasingly marketed as a remedy for various skin issues
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Dr.Organic Tea Tree Pure Oil 10ml
Bioactive Organic Tea Tree Oil is renowned for its powerful antiseptic and restoring properties.
In combination with a proprietary blend of bioactive, natural and organic ingredients we enhanced this truly effective nail care solution with the addition of Undecylenic Acid a natural anti-fungal plant extract.
The resulting antibacterial, anti-fungal nail solution quickly and effectively restores and regenerates the nail, strengthening and conditioning as well as eliminating fungal growth.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.