- Converts liquid medicine into a fine mist that can be easily inhaled
- Ideal for young children & people who have difficulty using metered dose inhalers and people who have severe asthma
- Ideal for the treatment of: Pulmonary disorders, tracheitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, allergies & colds, Very quick and silent
- The transducer produces high frequency sound waves which activate liquid micro-drops (nebulisation)
- The nebulised drug is blown directly into the throat/nose by an electric fan, Micro-drops reach all respiratory tracts
- Equipped with: adult mask, pediatric mask, mouthpiece, tube, ampoules, On/off indicator light
- Product certified in compliance with directive for 93/42/EEC “medical device”
Laica Md6026 Ultrasonic Nebulizer
The LAICA MD6026 aerosol therapy ultrasound device guarantees a rapid and extremely silent spray. Easy to use, its silent operation makes it the perfect solution for children.
The ultrasound device converts electric energy into high frequency vibrations using a transducer; these vibrations are transmitted to the surface of the solution, creating a stationary wave that nebulises the medicine.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.