Lipoelastic VF Body Variant Skin Color
Out of stock
When to use VF body Variant garment?
• Recommended to use in first and second post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs liposuction
• Suitable after vaser lipo surgery
Also a popular choice post ‘Mummy Makeover’ and for new mothers after a C-Section delivery
• natural, black
• Female compression postoperative garment is suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, back, buttocks, hips, and thighs liposuction. Suitable also after vaser lipo surgery
• The front of the compression garment comes up to just below breasts with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
• Compared to other garments of VF series, the VF body Variant is higher in the back part and covers the entire area of the back. This makes it a suitable choice for ‘back fat’ lipo or liposuction to the underarm area
• The shoulder straps cannot be detached, but can be adjusted as needed
• The abdomen area and outer part of the thigh is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in key areas
• The legs extend to just above knees and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls or squeezes
• The closure with three rows of hooks is located at the front of the garment over the abdomen
• There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort, easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
• Closure with three rows of hooks in the front part of the garment over the abdomen
• Variable adjustment of compression in individual parts as needed
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.