When to use VF Variant garment?
Recommended to use in first and second post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs liposuction. Suitable after vaser lipo surgery
Also a popular choice post ‘Mummy Makeover’ and for new mothers after C-Section delivery
• natural, black
• Female compression postoperative garment is highly suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, the tummy, buttocks, hips, back, or thighs liposuction. Suitable also after vaser lipo surgery
• The compression garment comes up above waist just below breasts, with a narrow hem and buckles, where detachable and adjustable shoulder straps can be attached; the straps help to keep the garment in place and to prevent slipping or rolling down
• The straps can be attached between breasts or on sides of the garment
• The abdomen area and outer part of the thigh is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in key areas
• The legs extend to just above knees and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls or squeezes
• The closure with three rows of hooks is located at the front of the garment over the abdomen
• There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort, easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
• Closure with three rows of hooks in the front of the garment over the abdomen
• Variable adjustment of compression in individual parts as needed
There are no reviews yet.