- For professional use only
- Preformed, unfinished orthotic blank for further processing
- Heat moldable at 130° – 140 °C for custom fit
- Available in two different widths (Narrow and Medium)
- Perfect for business shoes or low volume footwear
- Very thin & leight weight design with shell recess under the tuberosity 5th metatarsal
- Width Narrow (35 – 44) / Medium (35 – 52)
- 3D-Contour: DA = moderate longitudinal arch support with slightly guided heel
- Foot orthotic shell: Acrylic composite material made of knitted glass fiber G431
- Base cover: CarboTec black (Narrow), CarboTec titanium (Medium)
- Characteristics: Supportive foot orthotic blank, Forefoot cushion pad
Perpedes Daily 2 Comfort + Insole
After further processing by qualified personnel the DAILY² COMFORT+ orthotic blank is ideally suited to counteract complaints in the forefoot and heel area, e.g. due to being on your feet and standing or walking longer distances. The self-supporting but thin Perpedes glass fiber composite shell with its shell recess under the tuberosity 5th metatarsal and long wing section optimally supports the foot’s longitudinal arch, guides and stabilizes the heel and still maintains the natural feeling when walking. The glass fiber composite shell, which is available in two widths, can be optionally shaped due to its thermoplastic properties and can, therefore, be uniquely adapted to the user’s foot and requirements. Additional cushioning in the central forefoot and heel areas made from high-quality Shock Absorber X PUR foam reduces the painful sensation of pressure and, therefore, increases wearing comfort. Optionally, the DAILY² COMFORT+ can be supplemented by soft Carbosan foam met pads which support the transversal arch.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.