- The main technical features of the Activity Nex Evo -Silver, which is equipped with a lace-up closure, include the stabilizing extended counter. This, combined with the biomechanical, semi-rigid Piuma sole, guarantees adequate walking stability for people suffering from foot deformities such as hallux valgus, hammertoes or metatarsalgia.
- The Activity Next Evo silver shoe is therefore recommended for patients with a foot that has a low, medium, or high rheumatic risk level: i.e. with joint pain, bursitis, deformities, back, and plantar calluses.
- The same applies, of course, to the degree of diabetic risk, for which Activity Next Evo -Silver provides relief and comfort for both people with low and medium or high risk.
- Lined and seamless upper
- Semi-rigid Piuma® biomechanical outsole.
- Prolonged stabilizing counter.
- Extra internal volume/Superlight
- Clinically and biomechanically tested.
- Indicated for diabetic foot grade 0,1 and 2
- Suitable for rheumatic foot grade 0,1 and 2
Podartis Activity Next Evo Woman Multicolor PA20377
Activity Next Evo is the shoe specially created by Podartis for all those people who suffer from foot pain caused by pathologies such as hallux valgus, hammertoes or metatarsalgia. The product is specifically designed for women, who are more affected by these foot deformities than men.
The Activity Next Evo Silver, available from size 35 to size 41, is characterized by a lined upper without visible stitching, which contributes to the elegance of a shoe designed for city use and for those who live an active life.
The real strength of the product, however, is the semi-rigid Piuma biomechanical sole, which is lightweight, abrasion-resistant and especially suitable for outdoor use. The sole also features an extra internal volume.
Diabetico – Grado 0
Diabetico – Grado 1
Diabetico – Grado 2
Reumatico – Grado 0
Reumatico – Grado 1
Reumatico – Grado 2
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.