- Rigid biomechanical outsole.
- Seamless upper: no seams in risk-prone areas.
- Removable stabilising side inserts.
- Heat-moldable counter with a stabilising effect on the rearfoot.
- Designed for the insertion of a ready-made or bespoke insole.
- Protective front flap.
- Rigid footbed in carbon fibre.
- EVA insole for targeted offloading (included in the package).
- Can be worn on either leg.
- Clinically tested and ideal for the vascular-diseased foot too.
- Off-loading and customisable.
- Multi-velcro fastening and fully openable.
Podartis Stabil D Straps Black PO700
Only 1 left in stock
STABIL D is a foot/ankle brace devised to treat the diabetic foot during the acute phase and to offload pressure in the case of neuropathic and ischaemic ulcers affecting the forefoot and midfoot. It is recommended for the vascular-diseased diabetic foot and Charcot foot. It is ideal for the post-surgical treatment of ankle-foot and subastragal arthrosis, corrective distal osteotomy and fractures to the astragalus and heel whenever complete offloading is required. It is also suitable for instability in the ankle whenever the ankle-foot joint needs to be partially immobilised.
The rigid biomechanical outsole provides the brace with the utmost stability during the gait cycle and the EVA insole (included) makes for targeted offloading.
The multi-velcro fastening and full opening make it easy and quick to put on whilst the front flap protects the tibia and instep from dangerous painful rubbing.
STABIL D can be used together with the Modus Insole which allows for complete offloading on the zone affected by ulcers, or bespoke insoles.