- For the treatment of acute and chronic lumbar pain and sciatica
- Radicular/pseudoradicular lumbar spine syndrome
- non-specific back pain poor posture
- Muscle dysfunction/muscle overload injuries
- Preventive reduction of acute overload
Velpeau EPX Back Brace Support Basic Stabilising lumbar orthosis with insert and tensioning straps, Black
The very common problem of back pain is caused primarily by office jobs involving a lot of sitting or by hard physical labour. The epX Back Basic stabilising orthosis relieves pressure on the back for therapy and prevention of chronic low back pain and sciatica. It is also used for chronic posture problems and irritation.
The epX Back Basic uses elastic double straps and a sewn-in stay over the spine for stabilisation. The ‘soft’ insert can be inserted into the large insert pocket on the back section to intensify the effect.