- easy to adjust thanks to three separately adjustable straps.
- a green mark on the product facilitates the correct application of the separate strap
- the orthosis can be worn on the left or right hand because the same material is used on the inside and outside
- he arrow on the palmar stabilising stay facilitates the correct positioning of the stay
- soft, comfortable base material
- the thumb opening of the orthosis is designed to be soft and comfortable
Velpeau Manu Control classic Orthosis for immobilisation of the wrist Black
Velpeau Manu Control is an orthosis for the wrist. The combination of two integrated lateral stays, one removable palmar stay and three stabilising straps immobilise the wrist.
polyamide, polyurethane, polyester, cotton, polyacetal, aluminium
Fields of application
- post-traumatic treatment of moderate to severe sprains
- activated osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis of the wrist
- Tendinitis in the hand area
- Tendinitis in the hand area, tendovaginitis
- treatment of fractures of the wrist after surgery or removal of a cast
- stage I of complex regional pain syndrome
- initial carpal tunnel syndrome
- instability and functional overload in the wrist area
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.