- Oxygen Flow Rate range: 0-5 L /min Oxygen concentration: 93% + or – 3per_centage(0-5L/min)
- Noise Level: less than 45 dB(A) Outlet Pressure: 8.5 psi (58.6kPa) Power Consumption: 320W
- Class: II B Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz.
- Operating Conditions: Humidity, less than 30per_centage -75per_centage
- Temperature: 10°C – 40°C Atm. Pressure: 86kPa-106 kPa.
- Storage and Transportation Conditions: Humidity: less than 93per_centage
- Temperature: -20°C – 55°C
- Atm. Pressure: 86kPa-106 kPa Device Size: 540 x 300 x 400 mm
- Package size:590 x 370 x 470 mm GW/NW :16.3 kg / 14.8 kg
WOLAID 5L OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
Mic Oxygen Concentrator is a registered medical device that can be used at home, in nursing homes or in the care of patients who, for example, have difficulty breathing and need low-flow oxygen therapy.
Used to achieve adequate oxygenation of the blood
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.