- The Credo ceramic nail file popart can be called the completion of nail files.
- The homogeneous surface of a ceramic file allows you to file back and forth without breaking the edge of the nail.
- The heat generated is transferred to the edge of the nail and closes it so that no germs or bacteria can penetrate
- The homogeneous structure allows not only to file natural nails, but also to work with artificial and varnished nails.
- The Credo ceramic file has a coarse, a medium and a fine file surface.
CREDO Nail File Ceramic for Diabetic 8837
The Credo ceramic nail file PopArt can be described as the finishing of the nail files: the homogeneous surface of a ceramic file allows the “back and forth” file without tearing the nail edge. The heat generated is transferred to the nail edge and seals it so that no germs or bacteria can penetrate. The homogeneous structure allows you to work with artificial and varnished nails alongside filing natural nails. In addition to these benefits, which divides the ceramic file with a glass file, the ceramic file can be decorated with different grains, shapes and grooves. The Credo ceramic file has a coarse, a medium and a fine filing surface. With the inserted grooves, the nail edges can be safely pulled over the file surface. A practical holder in fashionable pop art colours protects the file after use and prevents filed nail dust from spreading in the handbag. Suitable for nickel allergy sufferers. Made in Germany.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.