- Although collagen is very abundant in the human skin and cartilage, the body becomes less efficient in producing collagen with time and its natural production decreases
- The collagen supplements therefore help compensate for this lack of collagen
- Because collagen helps preserve the skin’s natural elasticity, the bones and cartilages’ integrity, a supplement can therefore help slow down the aging process of these tissues
- Lysin is known to help fabricate collagen and works by stimulating the body’s natural collagen production
- Among the benefits of vitamin C, it helps maintains a healthy cartilage and is essential for collagen formation in the body. It works with lysin to help repair connective tissues and preserve healthy and elastic tissues.
Adrien Gagnon Collagen Triple Action Maintenance of Cartilage and Bones 30 Capsules
Out of stock
Adrien Gagnon Collagen is very abundant in the skin and the hyaline cartilage. Collagen supplements contribute to the replacement of degraded collagen, resulting from inflammatory arthritis, and help maintain adequate support for the structure of the skin. Synthesis of collagen in the skin tends to decrease with age and collagen might preserve elasticity of the skin.
Lysine assists with the formation of endogenous collagen formation, an important building block of cartilages.
Vitamin C is known to help maintain cartilage and also assist in connective tissue formation. Since connective tissues surround joints, vitamin C helps lysine form collagen. Collagen hydrolysate has been shown to stimulate chondrocyte metabolism, thus helping with cartilage formation and maintenance. It also improves joint mobility and reduces joint pain at high dosages (10g daily), and therefore seems to play a complementary role to vitamin C and lysine in cartilage maintenance.
Out of stock
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.